The Beacon Café can be found on the ground floor of Christ Church alongside the Origin Books & Media Shop and the recently refurbished Victorian Nave.
Serving from 9.30 till 4pm every day except Sunday, the Cafe seats up to 60 inside and 24 outside. The Café welcomes supervised children, providing, high chairs, a play area and a children’s menu.
Food served in the Beacon Café is freshly prepared by Chef Trevor Cole and team, making every effort to present fresh food well, at reasonable cost. Just about everything except the bread for sandwiches is baked and prepared on the premises.
Some say our scones, baked daily, are the best in Woking, and are certainly worth a try!
The café also serves the conference business at ChristChurch by providing excellent catering direct to clients in their meeting rooms. Other functions such as evening concerts/events or following wedding or funeral services, held here can be catered for too, please inquire.
We look forward to your visit!
Andrea Walker Café and Conference Catering Manager.
Freshly prepared & served daily
- Breakfast- the full Monty!
- Our own bread rolls and ciabatta
- Sandwiches-to order, toasted available
- Jacket potatoes
- Bowls of salad from the deli bar
- Hot dish of the day
- A great selection of cakes and scones freshly baked on the premises
- Beans to cup fair traded coffee
- Tea and selection of speciality tea
- Green & Blacks Hot Choc.
- Wonderful Love Smoothies, inc. a free childs one with yours.
- Bottled fruit juice & water
We welcome supervised children in the Beacon Café, and provide high chairs, a children’s menu and play area. Our staff will be happy to heat your baby food for you.